The Annex S is fast and easy to set up, offering convertible protection whether you're using it as an annex or awning.
Forget the poles! The Annex S can be set up by simply staking down the annex walls. The adjustable footprint allows for a wider shade area to accommodate wind, rain, and sun to keep you protected.
An impressive dual-purpose shelter, set it up as an annex or convert it to an awning to best fit your needs on the trail. Use the included guy ropes, or purchase iKamper Canopy Poles (sold separately) to unlock the full potential of the Annex S.
Note: The Annex S is only compatible with Skycamp 2.0 and Skycamp 1.0 (for now). Canopy Poles must be purchased separately to convert the Annex S into an Awning.
- Light-weight design and effortless setup make the Annex S the perfect addition to any basecamp setup.
- Create extra room for storing your gear out of the elements or make dinner for two in the compact yet roomy Annex S.
- Forget the poles! The Annex S can be used by simply staking down the annex walls for a quick and easy setup.
- Three breathable mesh windows and two large entrances make the Annex S an impressive dual-purpose shelter. Set it up as an Annex or convert it to an Awning to best fit your needs on the trail.
- Purchase iKamper Canopy Poles to turn the Annex into an Awning! Two sets are necessary (4 poles total).
- 100% waterproof material (150D Polyester with 3000mm PU color coating)
- 2 large doors and 3 mesh windows
- Attaches to your iKamper roof top tent's main entrance zipper
Skycamp 2.0 Model Dimensions
Width 134” x Depth 102” x Peak Height 102"
Depending on the model, the Annex S is compatible with vehicles that have roof racks up to 82" (210 cm) off the ground. The poles have a minimum height of 69" (175 cm).
ROOF TOP TENT ACCESSORIES WARRANTY
1 Year Warranty
For 1 year from the date of purchase, iKamper will repair or replace (at our option) defective parts at no cost to the customer.
Our warranty does not cover all issues, such as the ones below:
Ultra-violet (UV) damage to fabric or paint.
Normal wear and tear, or cosmetic blemishes occurring as a result of use.
Damage caused by the customer (misuse, accident, abuse, storm damage, etc.)
Aesthetic changes that do not affect the general operation of the Skycamp.
This warranty applies only to customers who purchased directly from iKamper or an authorized dealer and does not cover second-hand purchases. While the warranty does cover products sold through authorized dealers, customers who purchased their iKamper products from a dealer must submit any After Service Requests through the dealer they purchased from.
Annex-S Manual HERE
Our customers have spoken