We owe our success to our team.
We’re the industry leader in helping people reconnect with Earth, with one another, and with themselves. Our team is (almost) perfect. We’re just missing you.
What’s it like working at iKamper?
We’re a group of people who work really, really hard... and still want to grab a beer together after work. We’re proud of the fact that we’re a startup that has seen massive growth since 2017 (and we have no intention of stopping).
We owe our success to our team. Our people bring their best ideas to the table and know that their thoughts are heard and appreciated. We celebrate our team with group trips, campouts, happy hours, a few too many inside jokes, and some incredible Instagram fodder.
You should work with us if…
1. You’re a good person who wants to help good people.
2. You love the outdoors as much as we do.
3. Hard work doesn't scare you.
4. You work well independently.
5. You're an accurate judge of your own performance and competencies.
6. You're passionate about constant growth.
7. You're down for an occasional ping pong, foosball, or cornhole competition.
Full-Time, Competitive Salary
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
401(k) w/ Company Match
Career Development Opportunities
Friendly & Fun Work Atmosphere
Digital Marketing Specialist
About this Role: as our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using SEO, SEM, email, SMS, paid media, etc. You will work closely with our branding and marketing teams, grow awareness of the iKamper brand, while gathering leads and increasing conversion.
Throughout all interactions, you will always be positive, respectful, inclusive, and kind. Along with a love for traveling and the outdoors, you will bring passion for your work and improvement. iKamper is rapidly growing: succeed in this role and continue to grow with us.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other ad campaigns
- SEO & SEM: local pack, popular products, increased traffic & conversions, fresh content
- Email marketing: more engagement with customers, increase returning customer rate, increase website conversion rate, share announcements, etc.
- SMS: build an SMS marketing strategy in alignment with email campaigns
- Blog posts: create and share blog content for iKamper.com
- Partner with branding & marketing teams (Content Manager, Social Media Specialist, Community Manager)
- Create customer surveys and collect feedback
- Monitor & analyze campaigns; create reports to evaluate and optimize the success of each campaign and overall strategy
- Monitor digital marketing trends, analyze, and implement the best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business (or comparable education/experience)
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience: hands-on experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using email, SMS, organic social, paid media, search, display, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the following platforms: Google Analytics, Klaviyo, SMS marketing (Attentive, Emotive), and preference for experience with Shopify
- Experience in A/B testing, targeting, and lead conversion processes
- Preference will be given to candidates with marketing experience with a DTC brand
- Preference will be given to bilingual candidates
- Proven experience analyzing data
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Comfortable with looking at numbers for evaluation and decision making
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Full-time, competitive salary based on previous experience and growth potential
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans: iKamper pays 100% of employee insurance premiums
- 401(k) with company match
- Exclusive iKamper discounts
- Paid time off: 10 days/year
- Paid holidays: 8 days/year
- Meaningful work that drives professional growth
- Being part of a winning, fast-growing team
- Friendly work atmosphere
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form at the bottom of this page
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email for further questions
Equal Opportunity Disclosure
iKamper is an equal opportunity employer (and proud of it.)
Diversity makes our team stronger, healthier, and more interesting. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. We just ask that you do your best to love the outdoors and love others.
iKamper is a multinational brand that serves people in 40+ countries. Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our values. We’re committed to learning and growing as a company and as individuals.